- Q: Turtle Creek Apartments are ENERGY STAR Certified; what does that mean?
A: The EPA ENERGY STAR certification is earned by commercial buildings that use an average of 35 percent less energy than typical buildings and also release 35 percent less carbon dioxide into the atmosphere. For more information please visit our website.
- Q: How many units do you have on property?
A: Turtle Creek is made up of 194 apartment units and 14 patio homes.
- Q: How old is Turtle Creek?
A: Turtle Creek was built in phases. Buildings A & B were built in 2008. Building C was built in 2008/09. Buildings D & E were built in 2009/10, Buildings F & G were built in 2010
- Q: What are your criteria for applicants?
A: We do credit and criminal background checks on all of our applicants and/or their co-signer. We require a credit score of 600 or above. If the applicant’s credit score is insufficient, a co-signer with a minimum credit score of 600 will be required.
- Q: Do you offer short-term leasing?
A: Yes, we offer 3, 6, or 12 month leases for our unfurnished units. A 3-month lease is an additional $50 per month and a 6-month lease is an additional $25 per month. We offer monthly leases for our furnished/corporate units.
- Q: Do you allow pets? How many? Is there a fee?
A: Yes, we allow a maximum of 2 pets. Pets cannot exceed 30 lbs. at full grown (unfurnished units only). There is a $250 non-refundable pet deposit per pet. We do not charge a monthly fee.
- Q: Are pets allowed in your furnished/corporate units?
A: No, pets are NOT allowed in our furnished/corporate units.
For more information on our policy please read our Pet Addendum.
- Q: Do you have a smoking policy?
A: Yes, Turtle Creek apartments are smoke-free. Smoking is NOT allowed in or around the unit and patio/balcony. We have designated smoking areas around the property or smoking can be done in the resident’s car but cigarette butts must be disposed of in a safe and environmentally friendly way.
- Q: Are there any fines or penalties for smoking in the apartments or on the patio/balcony?
A: Yes, a minimum penalty is a fine of $250.00 and a maximum penalty is termination of the lease by the landlord.
For more information on our policy, please read our Smoking Addendum; all residents are required to sign this addendum upon move in.
- Q: Do Turtle Creek apartments have washer and dryers in them?
A: All of our apartments have full size washer and dryer hook-ups. ONLY our corporate furnished units include a washer and dryer. We do have a coin-operated laundry facility on site that is open 24/7.